To become a VAT payer you need to:
- Prove your business is real by providing:
1) a description of your business activities;
2) the contracts or preliminary contracts with your customers, suppliers, and transportation companies;
3) bank statements;
- Provide the address of your business (note: it must the actual address, not a “registered address”);
- Provide a list of your customers and suppliers and the goods and/or services you have purchased from them;
- Provide a list of your shareholders and partners and specify whether any of them hold shares (stocks) in other companies;
- Provide any permissions and/or licenses required for your business activities;
- Specify the number of employees your company intends to employ (note: Joint-stock companies and public enterprises must employ a manager);
- Explain how the company’s activities will be carried out if the manager is a foreigner or lives in another country.
Find all information here.