- General Information
- Data Controller
Please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to UAB ,,Buhalteriai.lt”, Gedimino pr. 2A, 01103, Vilnius for all data protection issues.
- Data processing on the website
- Registering new customers
We enter and save the contact person’s personal data (name, surname, telephone number, email address) in accordance with Article 6(1)(b) or (f) of GDPR when registering a new customer. We process your creditworthiness information in accordance with “Creditreform” and in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR. We keep your data for two years from the date of consent or purchase of services.
Cookies on our website allow us to recognize when you revisit the website from the same computer.
Session cookies are stored on your computer for as long as the duration of the web session when performing transactions. These cookies are used for connection control and browsing purposes and allow you to navigate our website comfortably. Cookies are deleted at the end of the browser session.
Persistent cookies help to identify visitors and are stored on your computer for future sessions. They are valid for 6-24 months. You can set up your browser so that these cookies are not stored and are deleted at the end of the session.
You can subscribe to our company newsletters on our website. In accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR, we process your data on the basis of consent. In this case, we keep the data for two years.
You can receive our company newsletter if you have a valid e-mail address and register for the newsletter. If you are registering for the first time you will receive a confirmation email so that we can send you the newsletter. This email confirms whether the owner as the data subject agrees to receive the newsletter from our website.
We also store the IP address, date and time of registration when we register a new customer for the newsletter.
The collection of this data is necessary to trace possible misuse of the data subject’s e-mail later. This ensures the legal protection of the data controller.
Personal data used exclusively for sending our newsletter. If the newsletter or the technical terms and conditions of the newsletter change, we will inform you of these changes by the e-mail address provided. Personal data is not passed on to any third parties and the individual may unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. To withdraw such consent, an unsubscribe link can be found in each newsletter.
- Data security information
The personal data you provide is processed in accordance with the provisions of data protection laws ensuring the security of this data.
- Where is personal data processed?
Your personal data is processed within the European Union.
- Data processing
We may collect and process your personal data (name, surname, email address, address, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring the operation of the software licenses. In our capacity as a processor of personal data we collect and process your data in accordance with the instructions of the data controller.
- Rights of the data subject
– If you have given us your consent to the processing of your data, you may withdraw it at any time.
– You have the full right of access to information about the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 15 GDPR.
– If the personal data we hold about you changes (e.g.,name or email address), you can send us a request to rectify the changes. We will only ask you to confirm the new information.
– You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data in the circumstances set out in Article 17 of the GDPR.
– You have the right to request that your personal data not be processed in the event of inaccuracies or in the event of mutual objections.
Competent supervisory authority:
State Data Protection Inspectorate
L. Sapiegos g. 17, Vilnius, Lithuania
Phone: (8 5) 271 28 04